Web Use Policy
The Shippers Council of Eastern Africa (SCEA) website is maintained by the Web Content Officer. It provides information about the organization's advocacy and shippers capacity building activities and our stand on various issues in the transport and logistics industry. This information is provided to promote communication between the Council, its members, other stakeholders in logistics and the general public.
By accessing or using this website, you agree that you have read, understood, and accept to abide by this Website Use Policy. If you do not accept it, you may not access or use this website or the content contained herein.
Restrictions on Access and Use
The SCEA website is the property of the Shippers Council of Eastern Africa and is protected by copyright and other restrictions. Unauthorized reproduction, commercial publication, or exploitation of text, images, or content in this website is strictly prohibited.
You may not do any of the following:
- 1. Violate any copyright and other proprietary or intellectual property rights in connection with the SCEA website;
- 2. Engage in any data mining or use “bots” or similar data gathering and extraction tools or methods in connection with the SCEA website;
- 3. Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, lease, sell, distribute, or reproduce this website;
- 4.Transmit, post, or otherwise make available: (a) content that is unlawful, false, inaccurate, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to, any content that infringes on any intellectual property or proprietary rights; (b) viruses, Trojan horses, or other harmful programs or material; or (c) advertising or promotional materials, “spam,” or any other form of solicitation;
- 5. Misrepresent your affiliation with or impersonate any person or entity;
- 6. Interfere with or disrupt this website or attempt to circumvent this website’s security features;
- 7. Remove or modify any copyright notices, other proprietary notices, or references contained on this website;
- 8. Misrepresent the content from this website or misinform others about the origin or ownership of the website or the content therein; or
- 9. Use or reproduce the SCEA logo. Official uses for the SCEA logo are limited to use by SCEA staff. Any unauthorized use or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be subject to the criminal penalties.
You are responsible for all content that you transmit or otherwise make available to this website. Your access to and use of this website may be monitored, including but not limited to, for the purpose of identifying illegal or unauthorized activities.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The SCEA website is provided as an informational service only and does not constitute and should not be relied upon as an official record of the information contained therein. While every effort has been made to provide accurate information, SCEA makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the content and disclaims any and all responsibility, including but not limited to, any inaccuracies, context errors, or omissions. SCEA does not and cannot warrant the results that may be obtained by the use of this website or the content therein.
The user shall assume all risk and responsibility and neither the user nor any third parties acting on behalf of or with the consent of the user, may rely upon any information contained in the SCEA website. SCEA shall not be liable for damages associated with user reliance on information provided on the SCEA website. All content provided by the SCEA website is provided "as is," with no warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. The user shall hold SCEA harmless from any claims for losses, costs, damages, expenses, or liability which may arise out of or in connection with the use of the SCEA website and the content therein by the user and its successors, assigns, employees, agents, representatives, or any third party. In no event shall SCEA be liable for any damages, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of the use of, or the inability to use this website.
Linking and Third Parties
This Website Use Policy constitutes the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of this website and the content therein. If you have any questions about the Website Use Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kenya Bureau of Standards
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Kenya Ports Authority
- Kenya Airports Authority
- Kenya Maritime Authority