What We Do
- Provide a platform for cargo owners to articulate their concerns and demands to service providers and policy makers.
- Provide timely interventions in operational issues that face shippers.
- Advocate for enactment of appropriate legal and regulatory framework.
- Promotion and dissemination of best practices in logistics and transport sectors.
- Empower cargo owners through awareness workshop, seminars and trainings including firm level interventions.
- Influence policy by conducting appropriate research and analysis on the transport and logistics sector.
- Regular publishing of relevant industry information e.g. freight rates, dwell times, turnaround times etc.
- Access to a highly interactive website with a depository of key information, and opportunities to advertise at competitive rates.
- Biennial networking forums for all players in the transport sector.