- Cargo owners (manufacturers, producers, traders) involved in importation and exportation.
- Logistics Service Providers - Companies that provide services to cargo owners - transporters, clearing and forwarding agents, ship agents, agents, banks, law firms, insurance companies, government agencies involved in trade facilitation, business memberships organizations (BMOs) e.t.c
- Organizations concerned with the numerous challenges engulfing trade facilitation in Eastern Africa and want to be part of the change.
- Companies seeking research-based information in areas of logistics and trade facilitation.
- Organizations which share the values of the Shippers Council of Eastern Africa and want to be part of the positive change required in the logistics sector.
- Organizations which want to build their logisitics capacity through the programs the Council offers.
- Companies which seek prestige from affiliation with a recognized body.
- Business owners and Managers seeking a support body that will enhance their competitiveness and;
- Business which seek networking opportunities with their counterparts in the sector.